VICA Professional Experts in Special Rights Education
VICA aims to be a modern and professional clinic for Vietnamese and international children with special rights to have very early screening and diagnosis for ASD through the most reliable tests worldwide. Therefore, we have a group of professional experts in screening, diagnosis and early intervention for ASD.
- Ms. Simona Bossoni – Co-Founder, Programme Director
- Ms. Quach Yen Ngoc – Psychologist
- Ms. Nguyen Hoang Chau Loan – Senior Special Rights Educator
- Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Hanh – Senior Special Rights Educator / Psychologist
VICA experts always accompany and closely connect with parents during the process of interventions and development orientation for children; In addition, we devote all our love and enthusiasm to helping children maximize their abilities and integrate into the community from an early stage.
Simona Bossoni – Co-Founder, Programme Director
The Vietnamese International Clinic for Autism (VICA) was created from the passion of its founders, Mr. Thanh Bui and Ms. Simona Bossoni, an expert in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). VICA services are dedicated to serving special rights community in Vietnam, with high quality, and strong focus on supporting the lives and development of special rights children and their families, using internationally accredited and successfully proven methods.
After working in the education field for many years together with renown Vietnamese professionals, we have realized that Vietnam will greatly benefit from international experience and knowledge, in order to bring a new standard of expertise to Vietnam’s special education industry.’
- -Founder of Vietnamese International Clinic for Autism (VICA)
- Co-founder of the Medical Psychological Institute based in Italy
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) & Special Needs Expert
- 25 years of experience in the diagnosis and rehabilitation of children with special needs, specialized in Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities and Cerebral Palsy.
- Programme Advisor at Special Em’s Education Center
Quach Yen Ngoc – Psychologist
Ms. Quach Yen Ngoc is a psychologist and assistant to academic manager at VICA.
- Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Ho Chi Minh City University of Pedagogy.
- 6 years of experience in psychological intervention, assessment of children’s developmental milestones, and psychological counseling for parents.
- 5 years of experience in psychotherapy, cognitive rehabilitation, autism support, psychological assessment and developmental evaluation for children with special rights
Nguyen Hoang Chau Loan – Special Rights Educator
Nguyen Hoang Chau Loan is Special Rights Educator with many years of experience to work with special rights children and their families.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Special Education.
- 12 years of experience in assessment, individualized educational planning and early intervention for children with special rights.
- 12 years of experience in counseling and supporting parents who have children with special rights, in applying special education programs at home
Nguyen Ngoc Hanh – Senior Special Rights Educator
Nguyen Ngoc Hanh is Senior Special Rights Educator at VICA.
- 3 years of experience in psychological therapy and assessment for children.
- 3 years of experience in doing intervention and evaluation for children who have speech delays, cognitive challenges and emotional problems.
- 1 year of experience in assessment and support for children or special children who have learning problems
VICA aims to be a modern and professional clinic for Vietnamese and international children with special rights to have very early screening and diagnosis for ASD through the most reliable tests worldwide. We aim to become a one-stop destination to serve our local and international autism community. It drives us to build the strongest team of professional experts to help special rights children and their families.